Where can I get SENSe Therapy?

Home » Stroke Survivors & Families » Where can I get SENSe Therapy?

In Australia, we have four specialist SENSe Therapy centres that have been established to provide SENSe Therapy as part of a research partnership. You may be eligible to access this therapy as part of the research initiative. The centres are based at:

  • Austin – Florey Central Hub, Melbourne Brain Centre – Austin Campus, 245 Burgundy Street, Heidelberg VIC 3084. Ph: +61 3 9035 7354.
  • Alfred Health, Caulfield Hospital, 260 Kooyong Rd, Caulfield VIC 3162. Ph: +61 3 9076 7406.
  • Hunter New England Health, Rankin Park Centre, Lookout Road, New Lambton NSW 2305. Ph: +61 2 4921 4837.
  • UniSA Health, UniSA Health and Medical Centre, 27-29 North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000. Ph: +61 8 8302 1839.

Please contact us at the central Austin-Florey hub via Contact SENSe or centres directly.

SENSe therapy is also being provided at several health care networks in Victoria and NSW including:

  • Epworth Health (VIC)
  • Bendigo Health (VIC)
  • Western Health (VIC)
  • Austin Health (VIC)
  • Barwon Health (VIC)
  • St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne (VIC)
  • St John of God (Frankston, VIC)
  • North Shore Ryde Health Service (Northern Sydney Local Health District, NSW)

Occupational therapists and physiotherapists are the health professionals who typically provide sensory rehabilitation as part of their services. You may wish to ask your therapist if they are trained in SENSe Therapy. Therapists at your local health network may be trained in SENSe Therapy or may be interested to find out more about SENSe therapy from this site.

To date, SENSe workshops have been held in several countries including:

  • Australia – Melbourne, Western Australia
  • Singapore
  • Canada
  • United Kingdom
  • Israel