Team SENSe enables therapists to build knowledge, skill and confidence in delivering evidence-based therapy through an online hub of educational and training resources, peer support, and interaction with the SENSe team from the central knowledge translation centre. Our overall goal is to support therapists in the implementation of best-practice SENSe Therapy to achieve better outcomes for people with stroke.
We invite you to join “Team SENSE” to learn more about evidence-based rehabilitation of the upper limb and support other clinicians in developing the knowledge and skills to successfully use the SENSe approach with clients. As part of this process, we have created an online forum to ask questions, share ideas and form a Community of Practice.
Access to the online Forum is currently only available to therapists involved in the SENSe CONNECT and SENSe Implement Projects. These projects have evolved from requests from stroke survivors for greater access to SENSe Therapy, and from clinicians for ‘up-skilling’ in evidence-based therapy for their clients.
Team SENSe is designed to facilitate communication between clinicians and to support each other in developing the knowledge, skills and expertise to deliver best-practice stroke rehabilitation of the upper limb.
We plan to:
- Provide updates on progress of the SENSe Implement and SENSe CONNECT studies
- Provide resources and interactive learning modules for upskilling in SENSe Assess
- Provide resources and interactive learning modules for upskilling in SENSe Therapy
- Include case scenarios to support and extend your learning and that of your team
- Host an interactive online forum to enable sharing of ideas and clinical experience, addressing issues that may arise in delivery of SENSe therapy, and hearing your feedback.
- Share feedback on FAQ.
This is a new initiative and so we welcome your thoughts, feedback and ideas along the way. Click on the logos below to access content for each relevant project.